A point and shoot camera which is also known as compact camera due to its small size and design is a camera that is designed for fast and simple operations. Now, f you are planning to buy a point and shoot camera and feel confused to make a choice, we have created below a short guide and list of best camera that can be considered. Let’s take a closer look
Top 5 Best Best Point and Shoot Cameras 2018
PROS AND CONS
A point and shoot camera is a very good choice for personal use but it is probably not for everyone. To give you a clear picture about this type of camera, here are the pros and cons.
The pros of point and shoot cameras include:
- Size. The size of the camera becomes the first and foremost reason why it is preferred by many people. You don’t even need a special camera bag to carry it everywhere. Instead, you can put it into your handbags or pocket without being disturbed by its size. It is no matter you are on a vacation or class party, you can bring this camera easily and comfortably.
- Weight. Most Point and shoot cameras are very lightweight. This camera can be brought to any favorite events without being troubled by its weight. In fact, you might even forget you are bringing this small camera in your pocket.
- Fixed lens. Changing lenses is a bit difficult. Unless you have skills in photography, you can’t complete this task correctly. Why ?? Because point and shoot cameras are packed with fixed lenses, you can use this camera without any need to change the lenses.
- Price. It is affordable and no need to spend lots of money to buy as well as maintain this camera. Most point and shoot cameras price are cheaper than other cameras.
- Easy to Use. This camera is great for beginner or personal use as I’ve mentioned above and you don’t need to have advance knowledge or skills in photography to start using this camera. Simple, just point an object and shoot it, you can capture your desired pictures and create a video.
The cons of point and shoot cameras include:
- Flexibility. The point and shoot cameras can not be upgraded to the newer version because they are not upgradeable. The features and specifications will always be the same since you use it for the first time to the end,.
- Limited controls. You will not have a fully control the process of taking pictures. The control over aperture or shutter speed are very limited.
- Bad night photography. These cameras are not recommended for night photography as they don’t have the capabilities to do so.
- Quality. If you care about quality, this can be a serious problem.. This camera will only create low quality (not bad quality) image because the smaller size of camera censor. According to some users, the pictures are less clear compared to pictures taken by other cameras.
- Not for action photography or sports. These type of cameras can’t capture pictures fast. They should not be used for taking pictures of moving objects.
All in all, a point and shoot camera is an excellent choice for those of you who need an easy to use camera for fast and simple operation. To get maximum benefits of the camera, you should pick a model that has the best specifications and features.
Do not forget to read reviews from other customers. Even though there are many types of point and shoot camera out there, not all of them offer the best taking picture experiences. Therefore, you had better consider choosing Best Point and Shoot Camera 2018 because they are the best in their class.