It’s hard to find someone who has never searched “How to earn online without investment” in Google and in most cases they land either in Scams or Scraps. But here comes a new answer, FullOnBids which gets nothing from you and gives you a chance to win just by bidding, yes! India’s first free online bidding platform.
ValueFirst, a Digital Media company in India, launched FullonBids.com last week and the new online bidding website is getting popular, just by word of mouth. Here are few questions that needs to be addressed.
* Is the FullonBids.com domain registered properly? – Yes. It’s registered through Godaddy.com on 14-Nov-11 and the registrant information is:
Chadha, Gagan email@example.com
B-17, Second Floor
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
+1.244632000 Fax — +91.1244042539
* Do they have Testimonials from winners? – Yes. They do have. Click here to see FullonBids.com Testimonials
* Is there any charges for delivering the won items? – No Charges. Free shipping to the winner’s address.
* Is FullonBids.com a scam site? – Well. This seems to be a sensible question.
The company ValueFirst spending a lot of Money in marketing and obviously they need money to buy the products atleast if someone wins. So they need a proper revenue model to handle all of this
unless they are crazy fun lovers in just spending all of their money to make others happy. The sources of their revenue could be Banner ads and Square ads that they serve in their page. so the question of the hour is Whether these ads provide enough revenue for them. Atleast for them to buy the products that they have. And one more notable thing is the bidder doesn’t even need to pay the amount the he bid. Just he is announced as winner and he gets the item. I don’t see any other activity other than just fun promoting or perfectly promoting “online gambling”. So i don’t have an answer for this unless someone file a complain sooner or later.
* Is the website well designed? – The site looks uglier than a scam site. A company which is said to be launching India’s ever first Free Bidding platform wouldn’t make such a less appealing bugged website. Just a bad thing that i found, usually in most of the (
all) websites when you click the logo in the header it should take you to the home page. But check here. It’s quite embarrassing to see such a worst design for this business which should hold the visitors for a long time.
Ultimately There are a lot of issues the company needs to address and Let’s hope to hear the answers in near future.
Note: This article is completely the author’s view and MyTechSkool management is not responsible for any errors found.